The DP 150 system is used to construct slide windows and doors for external and internal built-in. DP 150 sliding structures are designed for use in residential buildings, mainly individual and public utility buildings as well:
- Outer partition:
- an exit from a living room onto a terrace (as the only partition separating a flat / apartment from the external environment),
- an exit from winter gardens (heated and unheated) when the door is mounted in an aluminium-glass construction added to a residential building and constitutes the second partition (with a main partition in a building wall that meets thermal, acoustic protection requirements etc.),
- the only partition built into an aluminium-glass winter-garden construction, when a living room is connected to a heated terrace (in a winter garden).
- an external window in residential or public buildings
- Inner partition:
- for forming load-bearing sliding walls in residential buildings,
- for the arrangement of rooms and office cubicles,
- for making built-in office areas (e.g. shelves, cabinets with sliding doors).
- The DP150 system enables the systematic opening of very large glazing.
- The use of lift & slide fittings enhances the usability of structures (the effect of door sash crashing is eliminated, etc.).
- When the bottom part of a door frame is sunk into the floor, its threshold can be practically eliminated, which is not achievable in other external partitions.
Within the DP 150 system it is possible to create sliding structures in various configurations and layouts. It is also possible to mount DP 150 doors in façade systems.
Suitable transition profiles allow sliding doors with top and side screens at 90 and 135 degrees to door planes.