AWS 120 CC.SI
Schüco passive composite windows – due to the integration of numerous features in terms of operating comfort and room conditions – are the ideal complete modernisation solution. An integrated weather-resistant sun visor is a significant advantage of Schüco AWS 120 CC.SI composite windows. This is the world’s first aluminium window system which fulfils the stringent certification criteria set by the Passive House Institute.
- better protection against water condensation between window panes due to the shift of sealing surfaces
- equipped with retracted blind built-in; with blinds raised, it is almost completely retracted
- lateral blind guiding within a groove between the glass panes of this composite window eliminates lateral light penetration through gaps and sun dazzling
- possible implementation with a modernisation frame and integrated ventilation; rational modernisation
- the complete tested system comes with a sun visor
- integration of this sun visor into the profile system with no thermal bridges