The Schüco AWS 75.SI+ window, since its launch in 2005 (then part of the Schüco AWS modular window system), has been developed into a standard series. To fulfil future statutory requirements and better adapt the product to a competitive market, the Schüco AWS 75.Si+ window has not only been optimised and made more flexible in terms of thermal insulation, but also adapted for easy mounting with SimplySmart technology.
- aluminium window system with excellent thermal insulation, with energy-optimised groove sealing, middle gasket, glazing sealing and a new line of PA bonding beads
- Uf = 1.2 W/(m²K) with its in-sight profile width at 117 mm
- Uw = 0.9 W/(m²K) with Ug = 0.6 W/(m²K) and a plastic frame between the glass panes
- expandable thermal insulation thanks to various design options
- possible integration into the new Schüco AvanTec SimplySmart fittings.