Aluminium windows featuring the Schüco AWS 90.SI+ system not only provide expected maximum thermal insulation, but also meet the highest architectural requirements in terms of building design and external shaping options with a built-in depth of just 90 mm. Combined with retracted Schüco AvanTec SimplySmart fittings, see-through windows with sash weights of up to 160 kg can be provided, while the use of Schüco TipTronic fittings guarantees extra energy potential in buildings.
- the highest thermal insulation with a 90 mm profile built-in depth and Uf ranging from 0.71 W/m²K
- average Uf at 1.0 W/m²K, Uw = 0.8 W/m²K (with external profile width – 117 mm) and Ug = 0.6 W/m²K (with a plastic frame between the glass panes)
- provided with sealing with a drip cap
- extended insulation area with thermal foam separators
- a wide range of profiles for various applications
- Compatibility with Schüco ADS 90.SI doors