TM 62HI stands for an aluminium system for the construction of windows and doors requiring thermal insulation.
Increased insulation derives from the application of special under-pane elements in pane-profile space. The system fulfils the high requirements set for public buildings with heavy traffic and for residential buildings. Its 3-chamber profile structure and the application of insulating material (polyurethane) in-between thermal separators achieves low heat transfer.
- increased thermal specifications in reference to the TM 62 system by 20-40%,
- energy savings, which translate into lower heating costs,
- possible-to-construct window, door and showcase structures with increased anti-burglary protection,
- potential profile bending,
- can be combined with other Yawal systems.